Recent blog posts
- "Another Innocent Victim of Wayne Lorenz Files Complaint with BBB"
- Robinson vs Wayne Lorenz - Judge Complaint Transferred for Investigation
- Complaint Filed With Missouri Attorney General's Office Against Judge Matthew Thornhill of St. Charles County - 11th Judicial
- Letter to Judge Matthew Thornhill of the St. Charles County - 11th Judicial Circuit Court - Quest to see evidence.
- Slapped with a Slander Charge, but later dropped ?? Where's the Evidence of Slander?
- Justice? You Decide! Jayne Voss-Robinson (Consumer-Plainfiff) vs Wayne Lorenz (General Contractor-Defendant)
- Breast Cancer Awareness - The Kelly Wampler Steffen Story - First Surgery a Disappointment (continued)
- Who Do They Think They're Kidding?
- Forget the Promises & Politics - Let's Look at ALL the Facts and Evaluate for Ourselves!
- Another Loss of An American Freedom
St. Charles News
- St. Louis struggles to shake downtown's violent image
- Vinita Park and Vinita Terrace poised to tie the knot
- Missing children safe, but father who allegedly killed their infant brother in St. Louis is on the run
- Rescue workers searching Fairview Heights park for suicidal woman
- St. Louis police questioning suspect in fatal carjacking of young mother downtown
- San Francisco lawmakers vote to uphold sanctuary city policy
- Pennsylvania judge orders Cosby to trial on sexual assault charge
- U.S. to seek death penalty against accused South Carolina church shooter
- Bodies believed to be slain couple found in Washington state
- Ohio violated voting rights by reducing early voting: U.S. judge