Recent blog posts
- "Another Innocent Victim of Wayne Lorenz Files Complaint with BBB"
- Robinson vs Wayne Lorenz - Judge Complaint Transferred for Investigation
- Complaint Filed With Missouri Attorney General's Office Against Judge Matthew Thornhill of St. Charles County - 11th Judicial
- Letter to Judge Matthew Thornhill of the St. Charles County - 11th Judicial Circuit Court - Quest to see evidence.
- Slapped with a Slander Charge, but later dropped ?? Where's the Evidence of Slander?
- Justice? You Decide! Jayne Voss-Robinson (Consumer-Plainfiff) vs Wayne Lorenz (General Contractor-Defendant)
- Breast Cancer Awareness - The Kelly Wampler Steffen Story - First Surgery a Disappointment (continued)
- Who Do They Think They're Kidding?
- Forget the Promises & Politics - Let's Look at ALL the Facts and Evaluate for Ourselves!
- Another Loss of An American Freedom
St. Charles News
- Messenger: Trail of $50,000 in donations highlights Missouri's ethics problems
- St. Louis shoppers avoid the 'madness' by supporting small, independent businesses
- Deputies shoot, kill southwest Missouri man who shot his wife
- Murder charges filed in shooting of 9-year-old Chicago boy
- Protest over Chicago teen's shooting tie up retail district
- 'Black Friday' protest of police shooting shuts main Chicago shopping street
- At least three injured in shooting near Colorado Springs abortion clinic
- Man charged with scaling White House fence to undergo psychiatric exam
- Chicago police charge man in gang-related killing of nine-year-old
- Ice, snow and rain pound central U.S., at least three dead, one missing